Gray Panthers of Berkeley Board Meeting at 3 PM (or a little later after the Berkeley Commission on Aging meeting wraps up)
Planning campaigns and activities for the month ahead
Ask about our Campaigns and Endorsements in 2021
- Preserve and expand safe, accessible, very affordable senior housing
- Inclusive, Affordable, Universal Urban Planning and Design
- Healthcare and Long-Term In Home Support Services for All!
- Nursing Home Accountability in COVID
- Police Board Accountability/Berkeley Community Safety Committee
- Racial Justice/Black Lives Matter Solidarity
- Dark Money in Politics
- Stop the fast track elimination of Berkeley Citizen Commission
We learn from and work in solidarity and coalition with Black-Led Organizations and Disability Communities
Explore any links above to learn more about what we are doing (work in Progress) or Follow Berkeley-East Bay Gray Panthers on Facebook:
Your RSVP on this page is appreciated but not required. If you do RSVP we'll email a link with full access info for the call.
If you'd like to support our work, join or renew as a voting member of East Bay Gray Panthers, just click on the DONATE button above.
You are invited:
Meeting ID: 858 8494 3363 Passcode: 446231
+16699006833,,85884943363#,,,,,,0#,,446231# US (San Jose)