Gray Panthers of Berkeley and the East Bay gather most (not all) Wednesdays at 1:30 by phone or Zoom.
Most gatherings are open to all, particularly anyone interested in the issues we care about.
Member updates today will be determined by who shows up and what topics matter:
Ask about our Campaigns and Endorsements in 2021
- Preserve and expand safe, accessible, very affordable senior housing
- Inclusive, Affordable, Universal Urban Planning and Design
- Healthcare and Long-Term In Home Support Services for All!
- Nursing Home Accountability in COVID
- Police Board Accountability/Berkeley Community Safety Committee
- Racial Justice/Black Lives Matter Solidarity
- Dark Money in Politics
- Stop the fast track elimination of Berkeley Citizen Commission
We learn from and work in solidarity and coalition with Black-Led Organizations and Disability Communities
Explore any links above to learn more about what we are doing (work in Progress) or Follow Berkeley-East Bay Gray Panthers on Facebook:
Your RSVP on this page is appreciated but not required. If you do RSVP we'll email a link with full access info for the call.
If you'd like to support our work, join or renew as a voting member of East Bay Gray Panthers, just click on the DONATE button above.
You are invited:
Meeting ID: 858 8494 3363 Passcode: 446231
+16699006833,,85884943363#,,,,,,0#,,446231# US (San Jose)